Are you a proud Acura MDX owner? Looking for the best tires for Acura MDX? There are dozens of options available, and choosing the quality one is not an easy job. Don’t worry! We help you to choose the quality tires for your car. In this article, we compare the different tire models available in the market. Here you can find the top 5 tire reviews from which you can finally decide which will suit perfectly to your Acura MDX.
5 Review of the Best Tires for Acura MDX
You might have acquired a good quality tire for Acura MDX or any other vehicle, but it does not mean that they can give you 100% performance on every condition. Every driver has their own driving style & conditions of roads he drives on these days, so there must be no “Best Tires” out there 😉
Still, here we are, sorting out the top choices available in the market and write a review about them. You can read and find the suitable one for your vehicle.
Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza plus Tire
The Bridgestone Dueler Alenza Tires are a high-quality product. It has a uniform pattern that reduces noise making it ideal for your Acura MDX. The tire has shoulder blocks that minimize wear and tear. Therefore, its long tread life offers you value for your money. It has a sidewall that gives it a great appearance.
The tier has a unique design that offers it excellent traction on light ice and snow. It has perfect grooves that channel water away, reducing the risk of hydroplaning. The tire also has two steel straps with a nylon lining that increases its durability and performance. The tire is available in different sizes.
What features make the Bridgestone Dueler is the top one?
- Its dimensions are 32.09*11.22*32.09 inches, and it weighs 43.7 pounds.
- The tiers load capability is 2337 pounds, and it has a load index rating of 110.0.
- Its tire aspect ratio is 45.0 with a tread depth of 10 32nds.
- Its section width is 285 millimeters, and it has a speed rating of H.
- The tire has a rim diameter of 22 inches and a 9.5-inch width
- It has a polyester cord that offers protection to the sidewall when you drive through rough terrain.
- They are silent, giving you a comfortable experience as you drive.
- The tier is exceptionally stable and offers high performance both on and off-road.
- It is sturdy and durable, offering you value for your money.
- It is available in various sizes, from 15-20 inches.
- The product has excellent handling and traction that allows them to navigate through rainy and dry conditions.
- In addition, you get an 80,000-mile guarantee when you purchase the tire.
- You also get a 30day buy and try offer and a five-year warranty on materials and quality.
- Some drivers complain that its braking is not perfect on ice. However, the majority of the drivers have not had this problem.
The Bridgestone Dueler is an excellent selection for your Acura MDX in terms of traction and performance.
Continental Cross contact Lx20 Tire.
Continental Cross Contact tires are a great choice for your Aura MDX. The tire is one of the very few eco-friendly tires available in the market. It has both polymer and silane additives that enhance its traction. The tire has round grooves that direct water away to reduce the risk of hydroplaning.
The tracks are placed in excellent order to reduce noise and increase the efficiency of the tire. They have two steel belts strengthened with polyamide to increase their strength and durability. In addition, the tires have a rim protector that protects them from damage. The tire’s price is approximately $131.
Why should you consider buying the Continental Cross Contact tire?
- Its dimensions are 31.9*11.2*6.38 inches, and they weigh 37.5 pounds.
- It has a load capacity of 2403 pounds and a load index rating of 111.0 pounds.
- The tire has a tread depth of 11 32 pounds and a speed rating of T.
- The tire diameter is 31.9 inches, and its sectional width is 275 millimeters.
- The tires aspect ratio is 55.0
- It has blocks that increase its steering and acceleration ability.
- The tire is a superior quality product that is available in different sizes from 16-18 inches.
- It is solid and durable with an excellent tread life enabling you to realize value for your money.
- The tire is eco-friendly, making it perfect for the environment.
- It is silent with a great steering ability, making you comfortable through your drive.
- You get a 70,000-mile guarantee, a 30-day free trial, and a 6-year material and craft warranty.
- Some drivers complain that the tire vibrates when driving.
The Continental Cross Contact LX20 tire is a perfect choice for your Acura MDX. It offers you excellent traction, steering, and performance.
Hankook Dynapro HP2 (RA33) Tire
Hankook produces some of the best tires, and the Dynapro HP2 is no exception. The tires are a high-performance product that is perfect for your Acura MDX. They are made from silica and rubber, which increases their tread life. They have an excellent braking system that makes them ideal for driving in both wet and dry climates.
The tire has four round gloves that help it to resist hydroplaning. In addition, it has two steel strands that enhance its strength and durability. Its high-density polyester carcass also improves its steering and braking ability. Its price is approximately $131.
Features of the Hankook Dynapro HP2 tire
- Its dimensions are 30*30*10 inches, and it weighs 28 pounds.
- The tire has a load capacity of 1984 pounds and a load index rating of 104.0
- It has a section width of 235 millimeters and a tread depth of 10.32 pounds
- The product has a 29-inch diameter and an H speed rating.
- Its unique design and exceptional performance that enables it to reach a long mileage.
- It is a high-performance and durable tire that enables you to realize the worth of the product.
- The tire has a high resistance to hydroplaning.
- It is available in different sizes, from 16-18 inches.
- It has exceptional traction that makes it ideal for driving in wet and dry conditions.
- The product has excellent braking, steering, and handling ability.
- The tire is silent, making it comfortable to drive.
- It comes with a warranty for 70,000-mile tread life, a 6-year warranty, and a 30day drive test. It ensures customer satisfaction.
- A few drivers complain that it is not very steady.
The Hankook Dynapro HP2 (RA33) tire is a great choice for its excellent performance and steering ability.
Kumho Crugen HP71 Tire
The Kumho Crgen HP71 is a superior quality tire that perfectly fits your Acura MDX. It has exceptional performance and stability making it an excellent, worthy investment. In addition, it has shoulder blocks to enhance its handling and performance. The tire has gloves and tiny serration that increases airflow to and channels water from the tire to prevent hydroplaning.
The tire has a void and sips technology that enhances its traction in both cold and dry climates. In addition, it has unique patterns and variable pitch expertise that enables it to be silent and comfortable when driving. It has excellent treadwear that makes it durable. Lastly, it has a five-rib design that makes it sturdy.
What feature of the Kumho Crugen HP71 makes it suitable?
- Its dimensions 29.6*29.6*9.8 inches, and it weighs 33 pounds.
- The tires’ load capacity is 2039 pounds and a load index rating of 1050.
- Its tire aspect ratio is 60.0 and has a tread depth of 11 32nds.
- The rim diameter of the tire is 18 inches and a width of 7 inches.
- Its speed is rated at V, making it an ideal choice for your vehicle.
- It prevents hydroplaning, which enhances its traction.
- The tire offers a silent and comfortable ride.
- Its handling and braking ability is excellent.
- The tire has excellent traction for wet and dry climates. It is also available in different sizes.
- It has a long mileage and treadwear, making it an excellent choice for your vehicle.
- The product has top-notch performance making it a worthy investment for your Acura MDX.
- Some drivers complain that it vibrates in rough terrain.
The Kumho Crugen HP71 is one of the best tires compatible with Acura MDX. It will offer you both high performance and excellent traction for all weather seasons.
Cooper Discoverer SRX Tire
Cooper Discoverer SRX is one of the best tires you can have on your Acura MDX. It has a unique square wear technology that enables you to monitor your tire for wearing and misalignment. Monitoring helps prevent situations that matty affect the tire’s treadwear. In addition, it has a supreme handling and braking system.
The tire offers excellent performance and has an extended tread life, making it a worthy investment. It had 3D sipes that enhance its grip in dry and wet conditions. Silica material is used to manufacture it to improve its traction further. It is a silent tire that provides you with maximum comfort while driving.
Why should you consider the Cooper Discoverer SRX tire?
- Its dimensions are 29.72*29.72*9.4 inches, and it weighs 31.9 pounds. Therefore, it a perfect fit for Acura MDX.
- The tire has an H speed rating with excellent traction and durability.
- It has a section width of 245 millimeters and a tire aspect ratio of 60.0.
- The product diameter is 18 inches, and it has a 7-inch width.
- Its loads’ capability is 2039 pounds with a load index ratio of 105.0.
- The tire has excellent traction and performance, making it a perfect choice.
- It is n affordable and a superior quality tire, making it a worthy investment.
- The product is durable with exceptional tread life.
- It is silent on the road providing you with maximum comfort when driving.
- The tire has excellent braking and acceleration ability making it an ideal choice for your car.
- It is available in different sizes, from 16-22 inches.
- You get a 65,000-mile guarantee and a 45-day free test drive to ensure your satisfaction.
- Some drivers say its traction on deep ice is not as excellent as in light frost.
The Cooper Discoverer is an excellent option to consider for your Acura MDX. Its excellent traction on snow and dry ice are worth it.
Few tips for Purchasing a Quality Tire
A tire is a vital component in ensuring your safety while driving. Therefore, you must install good and quality tires on your vehicle. It will help to reduce the risk of poor performance and damage to your machine. You can first determine what best fit for your car by considering its original equipment manufacturer (OEM). In most cases, they often provide you with good-fit recommendations from their website or brochures. However, if you are uncertain about that, then the following tips can be helpful.
- Owner’s Manual – You must read your car’s owner’s manual and see if it offers you recommendations for suitable tires. If not, you can follow the guidelines below.
- Size Matters – Most original equipment manufacturer (OEM) tires are often offered in various sizes to fit their cars. It may be similar to the other tire. Therefore, you must make sure that the tire for Acura MDX is within its size range.
- Type & Brand – You need to consider the brand while purchasing one for your vehicle. For example, some companies specialize in dual-sport tires, whereas others provide snow tires. Go ahead with that which meets your requirement or at least comes close to it.
- Find Reviews Online – Before making any purchase online, you must search for the reviews to ensure top-quality reviews. You can also check the tires available online and read the customer reviews on them.
- Safety First – Though you may have proper handling skills, it is best to consider buying tires with high safety ratings. The prices of these tires may seem a bit higher, but you get your value for money since they offer better protection control when driving.
- Consider Cost Factors – If your Acura MDX has been poorly performing due to poor-quality tires or old ones, a replacement will solve the issue. However, if it is only minor issues such as low tread depth or damage, it would be fine to replace them. However, do not do so if you are uncertain about tire tread depth.
- Tire Code – You need to understand the tire code properly so you can determine the tread depth. It will also help in determining whether your tire has passed a specific requirement or not.
- Consider Your Vehicle’s Performance – If your car and tire have been performing poorly, then it is time to replace it with an upgraded one. However, if the issue is minor such as noise or vibration on the road surface, it would be best to get them repaired rather than replacing them right away. There are many products available online that offer excellent results when used correctly.
Video Credit – auto123
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
People often asked some common questions before buying tires for their vehicles. Here are some FAQs that may help you.
Do I need to get winter tires?
You must get them if you live in the Northern part of the US or Canada. The low temperatures and snow demand extra traction from the tire. You will also be able to drive on ice, slush, and other slippery conditions easily with their help. According to research, they often improve your safety since they provide better handling on snowy roads for Acura MDX than all-season tires do. Just remember that as soon as winter is over or mud has dried up (in spring and autumn), you should replace them with summer tires for added safety when driving through puddles at high speeds. They will also let your vehicle grip the road surface efficiently.
What if my Acura MDX has ABS brakes?
It is recommended that you check it in your owner’s manual to see if the vehicle requires special tires or not. If so, then consult the manufacturer to recommend what kind of tire you should get for your car. It will be best to ask a qualified mechanic for advice regarding this issue as they have more experience than anyone else when it comes to know about tires and wheels. They can help you solve any problem with ease, without bothering you at all.
Do I need to rotate my tires?
It is always best to rotate your tires so that their life span gets extended easily and perform better for a longer time period on the road. Apart from saving money on maintenance and repair, it also lets you extend the life of your vehicle’s stock tires for an additional 25%. They also make sure no problems occur during handling or braking, thus allowing you and other people around you to stay safe. It comes with the added advantage of premium handling and precision steering as well.
Do I need to replace my tires?
It is necessary to check the tread depth before deciding whether or not they should be replaced. If it seems less than 2/32″ deep, it would be best if you get them changed as soon as possible for your safety. However, if it has only minor wear or damage, then there is no reason why you should get them replaced immediately unless you want to when they seem worn out after driving over a period of time (which does not have to be now).
What type of tires is good for my car?
As mentioned earlier, this will depend on the weather conditions you live in and the kind of car you have to differ for each individual. However, if we are talking about all-season tires, they should score high on performance and quality. You will also find various optional features to choose from, such as low noise ratings and potential fuel savings. Just make sure that the brand you buy has a warranty along with it!
How long do tires last?
It would depend on several factors, such as your driving style and the road conditions. The distance covered per year needs to be considered since this will affect their longevity by 20%. Proper storage is another factor to consider. Those that are not stored properly will wear out sooner than those given the right environment in which to store.